Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Do You Ever Wish?

Do you ever wish,
that i flew with angels?
Upon the brightest of Skies,
I do sometimes.
Do you sometimes wonder,
if what you see in me, is real.
Flying on an angel's wing,
touching the unknown.
Do you wonder, if you could be me.
I wish all these things someday.
Someday, i will ride on drops of rain.
My heart overflows, as i exhalt in the everlasting
light. Becoming a King of heaven's gates.
When night falls, and moon's shine.
I will bow down to my God. and give thanks.
Do you notice the stars?
That's me the brightest one
I will shine upon my very best,
Sleeping on clouds of soft surrender,
That's where i'll be,
come with me upon an angel's wing.
Into the distance  of the unknown,
do you ever wish, these things too?

No comments:

Post a Comment